Want to know the name of a quality face oil for facial skincare? If that’s a yes, and I’m sure it is, then the Vernal Bee-Radiant Organic Cold Pressed Face Oil will be a good choice for your skincare. This organic cold pressed oil is a bee propolis product with incredible beauty and therapeutic qualities. It is believed that Egyptian queen Cleopatra used bee propolis and this natural restorative compound was one of the secrets of her ageless beauty!
Bee propolis products are globally known for their gentle and sure-to-heal germicidal qualities, but finding top notch propolis products is not easy because lots of fake, unnatural ones are available on the market. However, is a quality product and has earned praise from industry experts and the consumers themselves.
This face oil is fine to use for dry, oily, as well as sensitive skin. It can solve many problems such as acne issues, dryness of skin, the appearence of fine lines and wrinkles, looseness of skin, etc. Consumers have also reported that after applying this Vernal face oil, uneven and dull skin can melt away!
- Sunflower Oil
- Camellia Seed Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Castor Seed Oil
- Rosehip Powder
- Sumac Berry Powder
- Bee Propolis Dry Extract
- Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Lavender Oil
- Citrus Tangerine Essential Oil.
How to use the face oil
- It can be used during day and night
- The face oil can be used raw on skin or it can be mixed with other foundation for extra hydration
- You need to apply the oil on the face in light circular motion and keep massaging until it gets completely absorbed in the skin
- The oil contains USDA-specialized organic elements and is a paraben-free product
- The oil is super balancing and comes with restoring qualities. It contains ORAC scale-topping Sumac, one of the most active and efficient super antioxidants. It is 3 times more powerful than acai-berry and 60 times more powerful than blueberries’ antioxidant power
- This face oil is very hydrating and contains vitamins C and E
- It is light in weight, super absorbing, enriched with omegas and plant extracted herbal ingredients that blend with the skin tone and lock moisture to keep it soft, supple, and wrinkle-free
- It has anti-aging quality. Regular use of this face oil reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It stimulates new cell generation and thus promotes skin regenerating power naturally
- People suffering from acne and Rosacea can be befitted by using this face oil. Regular use helps in decongesting pores and thus prevents acne. Moreover, it stimulates natural cell renewal and that is why skin looks radiant
- The Vernal Bee-Radiant Organic Cold Pressed Face Oil is 100% chemical fragrance free and the delicate, calming aroma of the oil comes from naturally-derived organic elements
- It is a 100% vegan product and dermatologists recommend it for skincare.
- The face oil is free from harmful sulfates, silicone, phthalates, petroleum, synthetic fragrance and unnatural colors
- It is not produced using any cruel method such as testing on animals, etc.
- 100% natural and vegan product
- Suitable for all types of skin
- Both germicidal and beauty product
- Dermatologist recommended
- More expensive as compared to other similar products
- Because of all natural products, its shelf life is short
Vernal Bee-Radiant Organic Cold Pressed Face Oil is a skincare oil that keeps skin glowing and prevents signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles, and skin blemishes, etc. For those who have Rosacea-prone sensitive skin texture, this antioxidant enriched face oil will work as a great skin relief.
This organic face oil is a perfect skincare product for all skin types – oily, dry, sensitive, and normal. It has natural skin-friendly ingredients such as jojoba oil, sunflower oil, rosehip powder, avocado oil, castor oil, bee propolis dry extract, pumpkin seed oil, etc. The oil contains nutritious omegas and plant-extracted botanicals.
It assists in brightening the skin, retaining moisture, skin firming, lifting, improving skin texture, minimizing pores, clearing of acne, etc. The oil provides anti-aging support for healthy and youthful-looking skin. The face oil is light in weight and has a silky texture that can naturally substitute the use of moisturizer, night cream, and day cream. It helps in your skin’s complexion boost.
Let’s compare Vernal bee-radiant organic cold pressed face oil with two similar products to understand the advantages of using this organic face oil as opposed to other face oils. We will compare it with two other similar products – Julep Boost Your Radiance – Reparative Rosehip Seed Facial Oil and Rosehip Oil by Kate Blanc.
All these three oils are produced with organic ingredients. However, Vernal facial oil is a balanced combo of several skin-friendly oils. The other two face oils are made of rosehip oil and a combo of rosehip and jojoba oil respectively. All these three face oils are meant for natural skin treatment and all three items are claimed to be suitable for all skin types.
However, only Vernal bee-radiant organic cold pressed face oil contains bee propolis extract that makes it stand out in its category. Bee propolis products are very suitable for skin and anti-aging treatment and that is why Vernal face oil is best in its category.
Vernal bee-radiant organic cold pressed face oil is an all-round skincare face oil that is not only a versatile skincare product, but also is a winner product for maintaining excellent skin radiance and youthful glow. The face oil can be used all day around and is suitable for all skin types including acne-prone sensitive skin. The face oil is simple to use and is cost effective because users have claimed that it works as a hydrating solution, moisturizer, and skin toner.
All the ingredients used in making this oil are organic and for ultimate satisfaction of the users, it has been thoroughly tested and certified by dermatologists for ultimate skincare quality. It is enriched with bee propolis extract that was used by legendary Egyptian queen Cleopatra for her skin’s beauty treatment. By buying , you will get to use the beauty secret of Cleopatra.