The use of rosehip oil is well known for its natural therapeutic effect but finding original rosehip oil-based products is a real challenge. It is quite a costly essential oil as it is extracted from only a specific type of rose and these roses aren’t exactly in every garden across the globe.
The rosehip oil is a unique, fixed-type (non-volatile), and delicate herbal oil containing several skin-friendly ingredients such as essential fatty acids, vitamin C, vitamin E, and B-carotene. This herbal oil is used as therapeutic face oil and is suitable for all skin types.
Why rosehip oil is popular
Apart from facial skin, rosehip oil is also ideal for the treatment of dry and chapped skin. It is so delicate in quality and texture that even new-born babies are pampered with the massage of rosehip oil. Those who are suffering from chronic skin problems due to ultra tenderness and sensitivity of skin can benefit from light massage with rosehip oil and it will give them permanent comfort. It is best used as carrier-oil-blend massage oil for body and raw for the facial skin.
The Majestic Pure Rosehip Oil is an organic herbal essential oil extracted from rose seeds using cold press extracting method. This is a zero-solvent extraction process that retains all special qualities of the ingredients and helps the users enjoy optimum benefits. Natural therapists often call it the “Oil of Youth.”
How to use
It can be used any time of the day and should be used after proper skin cleaning. You need to take 2-3 drops of oil and apply it on your target skin area. It is for external use only.
Besides making skin soft and supple, pure quality rosehip oil offers some special skin benefits such as:
- It helps in skin rejuvenation and skin brightening
- It supplies external hydration
- It is a good remedy for irritated skin
- It helps in removal of dandruff and other common dry hair problems
- It helps in reducing the emergence of wrinkles
- It helps in reducing the onset of stretch marks, acne scars and sun burn
- It helps in softening of nails, cuticles, and heels
- It helps in softening of chapped lips
Now that we know the therapeutic qualities of pure and organic rosehip oil, let’s check out the special features of Rosehip Oil from Majestic Pure to understand its overall benefits and efficiency.
- Rosehip Oil from Majestic Pure is 100% virgin
- It is full of natural flavors because of the pure quality of all unadulterated ingredients
- The oil is free from all types of chemical fragrance and additives
- Procured by best cold press method that takes optimum care of its therapeutic benefits
- It is an all-round herbal oil that can be used for nail, hair, skin, and facial skin
- Highly cost effective and only a few drops are needed
- It can be used with a good quality carrier oil,
- It is a cost-efficient herbal essential oil recommended for external use only
- Best quality and procured from cold press method
- Naturally flavored
- Can be used on nail, hair, facial skin and body skin
- Has hydrating and anti-aging qualities
- Good massage oil
- The packet contains good-quality glass dropper
- For external use only
- Can be poisonous if swallowed
- Not recommended for pregnant ladies
- Contact with eyes can be dangerous
- Better to be kept away from sunlight
The best Rosehip Oil for face, nails, hair and skin from Majestic Pure is a standard-quality organic herbal massage oil. The oil has many therapeutic effects and it improves skin glow, reduces skin blemishes and skin scar caused by acne, sun tan, and uneven skin tone. Rosehip oil of a special rose quality is introduced in market as majestic versatile oil. It can be used for hair care too for cleaning oily scalp, dandruff, scalp flakes, etc.
Regular massage with this oil on finger and toe nails is extremely beneficial for the nail health. It is available in 4 oz. bottle. Rosehip Oil for face, nails, hair and skin from Majestic Pure is grade-1 anti-aging natural oil that, with regular use, prevents fine lines, wrinkles, and dullness of skin tone caused by improper nourishment. It is moderately priced which is indeed a great advantage.
Let’s compare Rosehip Oil for face, nails, hair and skin from Majestic Pure with other rosehip oils from two different brands so that we can easily understand the superiority of the Majestic Pure product. Let’s take two other variants of rosehip oils such as Rosehip Oil - Organic Extra Virgin Grade by Essential Oil Lab and Organic Rosehip Oil - 100% Pure and Unrefined Virgin Rosehip Seed Oil.
All these three oils are made with organic compounds and have excellent medical benefits for users. But we can see that Rosehip Oil for face, nails, hair and skin from Majestic Pure is by far the most cost-efficient option. It is free from all types of additives. As it is a fixed kind of oil, it has a bigger shelf life which is good for the budget. This Majestic Pure product is and imported product. Its raw ingredients are imported from Chile.
Rosehip Oil from Majestic Pure is indeed a quality herbal oil product and due to its organic compound, it is a fixed-type oil and comes with reduced chances of evaporation. It smells good and the smell is 100% chemical free. It is light in weight and can be used for complete skincare including nail, hair, and body. It is important to use this oil with carrier oils. You should keep it away from kids and eyes. Users have praised the Majestic Pure product for its efficiency and quality.